As a Hudson Crossing principal, you’ll assure delivery of successful client engagements while building client relationships that are deep, trusted and ongoing sources of profitable growth for the clients and for our firm.
You will be expected to contribute original thought leadership for the firm and in the public arena, to provide project supervisions and mentoring for junior members as well as fruitful intellectual challenges to the partners, and to bring in additional business whether within or outside your assigned engagements.
You must be able to add value as client executives and their boards ask questions that go beyond the scope of your engagements. You must be equally at ease addressing company culture optimization, high level strategy, market, product and technology issues.
Who you are
- Knowledgeable, you have a wealth of experience in hospitality, travel and distribution
- Deeply curious, you are always exploring why we think we know the things we know
- Deeply competent, you can deliver client-ready finished presentations, analyses, documentation, and Excel quantitative models either by orchestrating team efforts or on your own without any support staff
- Committed to completeness, you drive yourself and those around you to excel
- Analytical and driven, you have multiple years of consulting experience, including project team leadership OR have a leadership role in industry, combined with multiple years of consulting experience
- Impressive, you have an enviable academic and industry background
Things you know
- Experience-driven knowledge of hospitality, travel, e-commerce, and technology
- Hypothesis-driven problem solution approaches, and an ability to get to the root of complex problems, synthesize what matters, frame innovative strategies and sell outcomes ranging from ambitious, transformative efforts to specific new product introduction projects
- Quantitative analysis, business model representation
- Program, project, and people management
- Storyboard generation, presentation creation, presentation delivery
What you’ll do
- Sell engagements to clients, lead proposal drafting, contributing to value price setting
- Recruit experts to staff engagements if needed and take responsibility for their work
- Personally conduct and also supervise research, synthesis and project delivery
- Conduct customer needs, industry, company, and new product introduction analysis
- Perform strategic and commercial due diligence, and match product and technical roadmaps to desired future states
- Prepare and present oral and written reports in each engagement that bring to clients something they did not previously know, and which offer a clear point of view on the path to profitable growth
- Deepen and generate client relationships leading to the firm’s profitable growth
For more than a decade, Hudson Crossing has been a trusted advisor to leading travel distribution, technology, and hospitality brands.
Real world experience includes over one hundred hotel chains, online travel agencies, airlines, global distribution systems, media & entertainment firms, financial service companies, technology providers, and private equity investors.
Hudson Crossing offers a deep foundation in commercial strategy, operations, product management, technology, and organizational expertise which have led to many follow-up engagements with our clients with proven success delivering short and long-term ROI spanning 5 continents.
Please attach a CV and any supporting materials in an email to: INFO@HUDSONCROSSING.COM